- FACIAL CARE
There are different natural methods women can use to get the beauty they so much desire but they instead use make up such as lipstick, pancake etc. And to make things more complex, majority even use excess of it and end up looking even more unattractive to the eyes. Who says you can not look beautiful or attractive without make up? The earlier women learn that the use of makeup solely is not responsible for their beauty, the better it will boost their self-esteem. Some women would even go through the risk of facial surgery which could damage their skin, all because they believe they are not attractive enough. Below are the different natural methods women can use to take care of their facial skin and look beautiful for their individual purposes.
– Get a teaspoon of honey, a banana and a lemon. Get a small bowl ready and put the banana inside. mash the banana very well and then add the teaspoon of honey. Cut the lemon and squeeze a few drops into the mixture. Next, mash all the ingredients into a soft paste and apply gently to your face. Leave the paste on your face for about 15 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water. This should be done at least 5 days in a week.
– Get a spoon of honey and one egg yolk (do not allow egg white get in the mixture).mix them in a bowl and then very slowly add oatmeal and apply to your face and neck. Keep this mask for at least 10-20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
– This method is for ladies who want fair skin without buying any expensive products. Simply apply papaya on your face for at least 3 minutes. You will definitely see the results.
– Body impurities can also make the skin rough and old looking. If you want to cleanse your inner impurities, take warm water and add lemon drops in it and drink the water. This should be done daily.
– To get rid of pimples, you can use the extract of hot pepper. It will overcome the problem.
-Stay away from direct sun light from late mornings like 10am to mid-afternoons like 3pm because sunrays are the strongest at those periods. If you desire to go out during that time, then you can carry an umbrella. Alternatively, you can use sunblock which can cover your skin with a protective layer of proteins and vitamins.
– To get rid of blackheads and dark spots on the skin which can be an irritation, the use of egg white comes in handy. Get an egg, crack it open and pour the contents into a bowl. Remove the egg yolk from the bowl and leave the egg white. Get a spoon and beat the egg white repeatedly until it becomes a puddle. Use a very clean tissue paper and dab the egg white around your face until it becomes a mask, but make sure you wash your face with soap and warm water before this process. Wait for about 20 minutes during which you will notice the egg white begin to dry and contort around your face. Rinse with lukewarm water and clean your face with a towel. This process can be done in the morning and night.