- Sadly, it is the male population that show more enthusiasm in physical activities while most women are comfortable with the domestic activities. Also, women would rather resort to surgery to get that dream killer body. One thing women don’t know is that there are some exercises and workout routines that can give you an attractive shape and also benefit their health. These exercises can work wonders for the stomach, the shoulders, the inner thighs and other areas of the body.
- Single-leg deadlift: This exercise lifts and tones the leg muscles and activates the entire core which can help to prevent back pain. Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand on your left foot. Lift your right foot behind you and bend your knee so your right lower leg is parallel to the floor. Bend forward at your hips and slowly lower your body as far as you can. Pause, then push your body back to your starting position. keep core engaged and chest up during the entire movement.
- Side plank: Lie on your left side with your knees straight. Prop your upper body up on your left elbow and forearm. Raise your hips until your body forms a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders. Hold this position for 30 seconds. Turn around so that you are lying on your right side and repeat.
- Push up: This is one of the most popular exercises. It works the entire body, burning a significant amount of calories, as well as tighten the chest muscles. Get down on all fours on the floor so that they’re slightly wider than and in line with your shoulders, feet close together. Lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor and then push yourself back to the starting position. Make sure to keep hips lifted and core braced the entire time.
- Second position plies: This ballet move sculpts the inner thighs as well as tones the side of the buttocks. Stand with both feet spread out. Lower your body down by bending your knees until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Bring arms overhead and shoulders down and back. Pause, then slowly push yourself back up to the starting position.
- Cardio intervals: Choose any piece of cardio equipment (jump rope, treadmill, bike etc.) and repeat the following pattern 10 times total: 3 times at 50 percent of your maximum effort 20 seconds at 75 percent of your maximum effort 10 seconds at your absolute maximum effort.
- Step ups: Stand in front of a bench or step and place your left foot firmly on the step. Press your left foot into the step and push your body up until your right foot touches the floor and repeat. keep your chest and core engaged the whole time, keep your weight balanced evenly, not leaning too far from the bridge or too far back.
- Jogging: This is another popular exercise and quite simple for both genders. wake up in the early hours of the morning and take a few laps around the neighborhood. This should be done to burn unwanted fat in the body and it helps to keep you trim and in good shape.
Bridge: Bridges are the perfect exercise for a perfectly round rear. They will also help keep your back healthy and pain free. Lie face up on the floor with your knees bent and your knees flat on the floor. Raise your hips so your body forms as straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Pause in the up position, then lower your body back to the starting position. So there you have it. you do not need excess make up or plastic surgery to be beautiful. Just be natural. The 3 tips stated above are what you need to be attractive and make your partner go crazy with desire for you. Unfortunately people don’t know that nature brings out your inner beauty but the sooner they realize, the better.